Monday, November 9, 2020

NaNoWriMo Week 1 Update

 



So, it's already been a week. How about that. 


Writing Experience:

It's been okay so far, not really enjoying MoTWW (my NaNo WIP) as of yet, but it's not been unbearable, just really hard to get into. 

I do have a few lines I've really enjoyed, but as a whole it's not been my favorite experience. 


Story Progress:

I'm in Chapter Two with one murder under my belt. 


Word Count:

So far I've made the daily word count almost  every day. I'm currently at 13,040, having not yet written today. 


That's a very short update. As you can probably tell, I'm just not really feeling very NaNo-y this year. But, that's alright. I'm still plowing through and getting a fair amount of words out. 


How's NaNo going for you? 


- Edna 


1 comment:

  1. Good luck on the rest of Nano, Edna!
    I have been also pretty successful with hitting the word count every day for the first week :D. Here's hoping it lasts!
    ~ Maple

    ReplyDelete

Farewell, Bleeding Ink

  Hello dear reader, I have some news I need to share. But instead of giving it to you directly, allow me to go on a ramble (which will utte...