Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Update #2


Dear friends,


I'm afraid that I have caught a nasty cold. This cold has prevented me from writing new material, so that's why I haven't posted in so long.
Because I don't feel like writing anything in-depth, here's another list of updates.


Current Novel:

Characters are injured, full of regret and fear, the weight of the world is resting on the shoulders of a single man, and to top it all off I'm about to wreck a ship.
So, in short, it is going very well.
Though it did turn out that a injury I gave to one of my leading characters was more vital then I intended, and she almost died of blood loss... Oops. But she's going to be okay now that I found a loop hole.


Bleeding Ink:

I am considering adding a page for my Works In Progress (or WIP). This would include a brief synopsis, possibly a cover, word count, and deadline for each piece included on it. Though, I do terribly with deadlines. So maybe I won't include that.


Currently Reading:

I'm currently reading a bunch of different books at once, but I just began a new one; The Moon over High Street by Natalie Babbitt (author of Tuck Everlasting).
I'm only in the first chapter, so there isn't much for me to say yet. Perhaps I'll give a full review when I finish.


Alright, that's all my groggy mind could come up with today. Best of luck to you in your writing/reading ventures, and may your adventures in the physical be exiting and grand.
Now I'm off to attempt writing more in my novel, and maybe work on another blog post for next week. No promises though.


  Yours,


                       Enda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell, Bleeding Ink

  Hello dear reader, I have some news I need to share. But instead of giving it to you directly, allow me to go on a ramble (which will utte...