Sunday, March 3, 2019

Reading Challenge Update:

My dear friends,

I have yet again failed to meet my goal of finishing a book withing the time frame of a month.
I had a feeling when I started this that I wouldn't fall through with it, mainly because of my habit to do the opposite of whatever I have planned.
It would seem that I was right.

The main goal of this challenge was to get me back into the flow of reading, and that has happened (though not in the way I preferred, which is fine).
And seeing as that goal has been met, and seeing as I haven't been able to meet the goal of finishing a book, I've decided to drop the challenge.
I much prefer reading for simple pleasure and finishing on my own time then having a challenge and having to finish it in only so many days, anyways.

Thank you for reading this update.


 Yours,


                            Edna Pellen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell, Bleeding Ink

  Hello dear reader, I have some news I need to share. But instead of giving it to you directly, allow me to go on a ramble (which will utte...