Saturday, March 16, 2019

~~~~~~~Artist of the Sky~~~~~~~

By Edna Pellen


Oh Artist of the sky, won’t You teach me Your ways? How to hold the brush, choose the hue And paint the strokes with such grace? Oh Crafter of the trees, won’t You tell me The secrets that You keep to create such wonderful things? Oh Melodist of the birds’ songs, won’t You show me How You get every note to tie together all the day long? Oh Author of the world, reveal to me, if you can, How You wrote each word, how You formed Your story’s plan Oh Sculptor of man, show me if you will, How to carve such marvelous things with such strong patience And such great skill Oh Inventor of time, please teach me these great talents of thine





No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell, Bleeding Ink

  Hello dear reader, I have some news I need to share. But instead of giving it to you directly, allow me to go on a ramble (which will utte...