Friday, February 1, 2019

February Book of the Month ~ Adventures of Huckleberry Finn


To my Dear Companions,

By now, it has become very clear to me that continuing Oliver Twist this month isn't a good idea. I'm only in the first fifteen chapters, and it is a very dense read.
Perhaps starting this challenge off with work from Charles Dickens wasn't the best idea.

In any case, I won't be bringing this novel into February. I will finish it, but not for this challenge (as much as I hate to say that). Once I finish it, I will most likely write a review of it.
Instead of finishing it, I will be moving on to the next novel, which brings me to the next subject;

February's Book of the Month is none other then Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain.
I've been meaning to read this for some time now, so I'm grateful to have found this copy in my house.
I've chosen this because I've yet to go to the book store to get any fantasy novels, and because it is short and the month of February is short.

I look forward to starting and finishing this classic. Let's hope I do actually finish it.


Have you, my friends, been partaking in this challenge? If so, how did the first month and book go over for you?

If you should have any novel suggestions for the coming months, I would be very grateful to hear from you (especially if your suggestions are in the fantasy genre).


  Yours,


                       ~Edna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell, Bleeding Ink

  Hello dear reader, I have some news I need to share. But instead of giving it to you directly, allow me to go on a ramble (which will utte...