Wednesday, July 28, 2021

BY MY TEA TAG'S TAIL, JOHN! WHAT'S THAT ON YONDER HORIZON?? COULD IT BE?? MELODY JACKSON'S P-

 


READER, TURN AROUND!


No no, not that way! Your other way- Oh for goodness sake, here, it's right here! 

DO YOU SEE IT? It's... it's.... A NEW POST BY MELODY JACKSON!  I thought the sea took her back in '18 after Dragons' Hope was published!! Yet here she is, penning her readers a note!!

And not just ANY note! An- An announcement? About? A NEW BOOK? By the jarl's sweetroll! Surely I have perished and been brought into the kingdom above, such good tidings can't exist in the living world, can they?? 

They can?

BY ALL THE DRAGON'S FANGS, THEY CAN?!


I don't even know what to say.


Melody Jackson has returned to the writing scene, and I am here. for. it. If you have never read any of her books, I'm literally hosting a giveaway for her trilogy as we SPEAK. Or as I PEN. WHATEVER. You have until the 30th to join so do it now so you can read it and be in the Melody Jackson fandom for when she publishes her next book!!

ALSO!! GO READ HER POST!! And comment on it! And share it! And spread the word! 


Seriously, this is a big deal. I've been in this author's fandom for... I don't even know how long. Since a VERRY LONG TIME. I joined when I was late middle school, or maybe early high school. I don't even know, it's been a WHILE. 

And she hasn't given the public any news since Dragons' Hope. That was in 2018. And when she comes back? IT'S AN ANNOUNCEMENT FOR A NEW BOOK?

I may just die right now. 

BUT I CAN'T BECAUSE I HAVE TO BE ALIVE TO READ THIS BOOK. 


Okayokayokayokayokay. 

I'm okay. I'm totally not not breathing and not dying from pure excitement.  


If you are reading this I am BEGGING YOU, nay, begging is pathetic, I ORDER YOU to go CHECK OUT MELODY JACKSON'S CONTENT. or *ELSE. 

Spread the word, companions, the Crazy Dragon Lady has returned!


Most excitedly, 


- E.P. 


P.S. If you want to check out her other content, here's a list! 

The Dragon Within by Melody Jackson 


Dragons' Bane by Melody Jackson

Dragons' Might by Melody Jackson

Dragons' Hope by Melody Jackson


*or else you're going to have a sad existence because you're missing out on wonderful content and you won't even notice it and you may think that's a reason to not care but it ISN'T because now you know you know that whenever you are sad, you may have instead been happy if you had read her books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell, Bleeding Ink

  Hello dear reader, I have some news I need to share. But instead of giving it to you directly, allow me to go on a ramble (which will utte...