Friday, October 23, 2020

Preptober Week 3: #4 & #5


Hello!

 I apparently forgot to post yesterday (which is strange because I have a distinct memory of doing it), so we're doing yesterday and today's prompts together.


#4: 




This is another spoiler. Lots of spoilers concerning this story. But let's just say something goes wrong with a murder.



#5: 


                        


At last, one that isn't a spoiler! 
Ryan and Caroline find out their of the same religion. This brings him to trust her more, and her to trust him less because she finds it suspicious, like something a murderer who wants to gain trust would say.


Make sure you check out the other weeks on Scribes & ArchersThe Rain-Drenched Writer, and Maple Quill Penning Magic.

Are you using this prompt? I'd love to hear how you plan on it below. 


- Edna Pellen


(P.S. Apologies for late replies to comments; my current device doesn't allow me to reply so I have to do it on another one, but I will reply!)

4 comments:

  1. For prompt 4, Smoke does a huge mistake. I can't say what cause it is a spoiler too, but it is a very big mistake that shifts his situation and his kind's situation in a bad way.
    For prompt 5, Smoke and his girlfriend, Blossom, have an argument about their relationship, about "why are we waiting to marry when we're in love with each other?" They resolve the problem with each other at the end, but it still makes them a little distant. Their relationship is just not quite the same anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like quite an "oopse" on Smoke's end. :[ I hope it works out in the end!

      Ahh that kind of distance between characters can absolutely kill a reader, and it's pretty realistic, too.

      Delete
  2. Prompt 4: Big oof spoiler. XD
    Prompt 5: there are a lot of these.... Let's go with Aadhiran punching Vidya's fiance in the face. A couple different relationships are impacted by that one, and it's probably not in the way you'd think

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo secrets secrets.

      Sounds fun XD From what I know about Vidya, I'm going to guess the punch was deserved ;D

      Delete

Farewell, Bleeding Ink

  Hello dear reader, I have some news I need to share. But instead of giving it to you directly, allow me to go on a ramble (which will utte...