Saturday, October 24, 2020

Preptober Week 3: #6

 




If I had been a good girl and plotted my story to the point of knowing the end, this would be much easier. Hmm. 
Okay, I'm going to say a random line, and it'll be a NaNo challenge of mine to make it work with this prompt:

"You never know what to expect with spring."

(I kid you not this took me all day to come up with. I thoroughly regret making this prompt, or at least regret switching projects, as Roslyn would've probably been easier XD)


Alright everyone, that's the last prompt of the season. Many thanks to R.M. Archer for asking me to participate in this!  


Make sure you check out the other weeks on Scribes & ArchersThe Rain-Drenched Writer, and Maple Quill Penning Magic.

Normally I don't ask for people to share things unless it's promoting an indie book or something of the sort, but please share and spread all of the prompts from this month, from the above blogs especially, if you've got a moment.


Are you using this prompt? Are you ready for NaNo? Are you as clueless about what you're doing with your story as I am with mine? I'd love to talk about it below.


- Edna Pellen


(P.S. Apologies for late replies to comments; my current device doesn't allow me to reply so I have to do it on another one, but I will reply!)

4 comments:

  1. And you do?
    So much meaning, all of it spoilers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is hard (and I know the ending). *thinks* and *thinks*
    ... "The definition of dangerous depends on the view."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good line out of context, and I'm sure it's even better in it ^-^

      Delete

Farewell, Bleeding Ink

  Hello dear reader, I have some news I need to share. But instead of giving it to you directly, allow me to go on a ramble (which will utte...