Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Preptober Week 3: #3

 





Ah, that my friends is a spoiler. 
I am plotting it though. It's a thing. That happens. When another thing happens. And that's all I can say on that (public updates on mysteries aren't very fun, are they?). 

Make sure you check out the other weeks on Scribes & ArchersThe Rain-Drenched Writer, and Maple Quill Penning Magic.

Are you using this prompt? I'd love to hear how you plan on it below. 


- Edna Pellen


(P.S. Apologies for late replies to comments; my current device doesn't allow me to reply so I have to do it on another one, but I will reply!)

5 comments:

  1. hmm, would be cheating to use the inciting incident of the story (the part in the blurb)? Cause I think Smoke finding out that his twin sister is alive and then going to get her, really changes the whole course of the story. If that didn't happened, he would still be just helping other cyborgs to hide away and laying low himself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think that's cheating ;D If you're plotting it, it totally counts.
      Good thing that incident happened, then! I wish Smoke luck on his venture to find his sister

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I'll pass on your message to Smoke, cause he'll need it.

      Delete
  2. The scene where the main character decides that rocking the boat is worth it.

    ReplyDelete

Farewell, Bleeding Ink

  Hello dear reader, I have some news I need to share. But instead of giving it to you directly, allow me to go on a ramble (which will utte...