Wednesday, September 11, 2019

My Dramatic Return



Greetings once again, dear readers!


I have returned from my brief hiatus. Proper repairs were made, and now I not only have the ability to post, but I have a small pile of posts (some finished, some not) that I worked on throughout the time I was away.
It is my hope that I will now be able to maintain a regular posting schedule, but as of yet I am not sure. Please be patient in the mean time while I try to get everything sorted again. I also have yet to make banners for most of the posts, so that will take some time as well.


Upcoming post peaks:


~When Should You Share Your story?~

A post on when the appropriate time for sharing your story, novel, or general writing, based on goals, editing, and development.


~What I've Learned from Writing~


The various things I've learned from the random research writing leads me to.


~The Obligation of a Writer~


Writers all have a shared obligation, all artists do, really. This post speaks of the details.


~Where Your Focus Should Be~

Where the busy part of a writer's mind should be focused on; what's the most important thing?


~My Pet Peeves (Reading)~
We've all got those little things that annoy us to no end. This is a list of my reading-related peeves.


~My TBR~
I've done me TBaR list, but this is my actual TBR. Books I really own, and have been meaning to read for far too long.


~The Extras~
Have a handful of random plots, characters, creatures, and places? Things that just don't fit anywhere? Here's some ideas of how to sort them!


~My Favorite Blogs~

Blogs that I read and recommend.



I hope to see you soon!

        Yours,


                             ~ E.P.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell, Bleeding Ink

  Hello dear reader, I have some news I need to share. But instead of giving it to you directly, allow me to go on a ramble (which will utte...