Monday, July 22, 2019

A Post of Temporary Parting


Dear reader,

You may or may not have noticed that I mysteriously disappeared. And I assure you, I have a perfectly terrible excuse.
You see, the magical mirror-like device that I use to reach you across these distant lands has, more or less, stopped working. Perhaps a witch cursed it. I have noticed many of my fellow writers taking hiatuses, maybe she got them too and it's only a matter of time before we're all gone.

Or, you know, maybe it's just very old and needs to be repaired and their perfectly logical reasons for going on said hiatuses are true.

Either way,  I have been unable to write new material, and as for my creative work, I've had to write mainly by hand. Which is hard and inconvenient, but I'll manage.
Considering this, updates and whatnot will be far and few between until I have the proper repairs made.
I assure you that my hands will not be idle in the meantime. I will continue writing poems, poetry, stories, songs, and novels by hand. And when I make my full return, I will be ready to edit and revise it all.
Let this be a lesson for us; never let anything get in your way from being productive. Always persist.

Thanks for understanding (as I hope you do). In this temporary parting I offer one last statement; Write On!

  Until we meet again,



                                     ~ Edna Pellen






No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell, Bleeding Ink

  Hello dear reader, I have some news I need to share. But instead of giving it to you directly, allow me to go on a ramble (which will utte...