Saturday, October 26, 2019

Updates



Dear readers,


... I have nothing to say.
I have twenty-something stories to choose from for NaNo, all of them are at similar stages of development, all of them have my interest equally, and all of them require something I don't have.
So I'm throwing all of those stories into a safe little treasure chest where I won't forget them, and I'm biting the bullet and writing Roslyn this November.
I am also co~writing a different with my sister, Liana. I'm hoping to get 50k on both stories, but if not I'll just count the words together.

So yeah, there's no banner for this post, there's no real content for me to give you, and there's no excuse as to why I'm posting so late (except for being sick, working, and not getting a lot of sleep but pfffff, those aren't good excuses).

This is all I've got to say:

I am writing Roslyn for NaNo, which I am currently having problems with. I am hoping to just skip over those problems, and write past them.

Before November 1st I have to catch up to a certain point in my story, or else I won't be able to begin right away.

On November 1st, in the afternoon, I will not be able to write because I have family business.

The desk I'm building is not done yet, though the base is. I will be writing by either using the base and halting my work on the desk, writing mostly by hand, or writing on the floor and using a milk box as a desk (as I am currently doing).

I have to balance NaNo with work and school.

And other then that, there's just one last thing; my posting schedule is going to be totally irregular and wonky.


This NaNo is going to be a hard one, for sure. But I'm here for it, and I have every intention of getting 50k words. I'm not going to let something as pesky as reality get in my way of achieving my goals!

I hope you'll be joining me on this journey, and I hope you won't let life stop you from trying.


           Yours,


                                 ~ Edna Pellen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell, Bleeding Ink

  Hello dear reader, I have some news I need to share. But instead of giving it to you directly, allow me to go on a ramble (which will utte...