Saturday, June 8, 2019

Melody Jackson Book Sale






Hello hello hello!


I don't have not much time to write a post today, but guess what! Melody Jackson, authoress of the Dragons' Bane series, is selling physical copies of said series HERE. I've read the first two novels, and they are fantastic. I laughed, I cried, it moved me.

Honestly, these books are really great and I absolutely recommend them to anyone and everyone who enjoys dragons and fantasy. I myself plan on buy the last book, Dragons' Might, and eventually getting the first two in physical form.

And here's the best part; buying more then one book is cheaper then buying only one. So you can get more books!

Go look into it! Oh, and be sure to read the Item Details all the way through.


If you do read or have read these books, let me know what you think of them. I, of course, love them and will talk about them to no end like the fangirl I am.

So what are you waiting for? Go buy some books!


>>>> Melody Jackson's Book Sale <<<<


  Yours,


                      Edna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell, Bleeding Ink

  Hello dear reader, I have some news I need to share. But instead of giving it to you directly, allow me to go on a ramble (which will utte...